Tarbox Family Office is a privately owned, independent SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Unlike most financial advisors, we truly employ a team approach in all we do. We value and encourage the different points of view and opinions of our team, as we have found that a collaborative process allows us to examine issues from different contexts and provide better options and outcomes for the select group of wealthy families and individuals we serve across the United States. We only hire team players: people who are the best and brightest at what they do but always put our clients’ success first. Today we are recognized as one of the top wealth management firms in the country.
We're looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Financial Planner who is excited to help own and drive the financial planning process, and can quickly develop an excellent rapport with clients. Someone who aspires to become a lead relationship manager, values outstanding oral and written communication skills and enjoys researching complex financial planning topics and incorporating the findings into actionable client solutions would be a perfect candidate for the role.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• CFP® preferred or demonstrated progress toward acquiring the CFP®
• 3-5 years of experience of client-facing financial planning experience, preferably in an RIA
• Technical and analytical training and experience in financial planning
• Demonstrated flexibility, versatility and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to work without close supervision managing and prioritizing deliverables
• Highly flexible and confidential with all matters
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and financial planning software
• Experience with CRM software and performance reporting systems